Red Rose City Femme
Originally called Hickory Town, the city was renamed after the English city of Lancaster by native John Wright. Its symbol, the red rose, is from the House of Lancaster. Lancaster was part of the 1681 Penn's Woods Charter of William Penn, and was laid out by James Hamilton in 1734. It was incorporated as a borough in 1742 and incorporated as a city in 1818.
USA made, heather tri-blend purple tee with burgundy screen print
Tri-blend Even lighter and more durable than the other fabrics with the addition of rayon. This fabric is less likely to adjust if the wash instructions are not followed.