* Available online only
LancasterHistory, formerly known as Lancaster County’s Historical Society, is an award-winning, local history museum located at 230 North President Avenue. Please note that due to the current health crisis, our programs and offerings may be modified.
LancasterHistory currently offers…
- Guided, virtual tours of Wheatland, the beloved home of 15th U.S. President James Buchanan
- Museum exhibitions and view the latest exhibition, Lancaster in the ’60s
- A Research Center with more than 2 million documents, manuscripts and books, access to the Library Edition of Ancestry.com and a variety of additional databases and resources
- Expert staff, who together have more than 100 years experience in genealogy, Lancaster history, and scholarly research
- Lush, green grounds, including the Louise Arnold Tanger Arboretum and Dwarf Conifer Garden
- A Museum Store where you can take a piece of history home with you
- Virtual events, many of which are low cost, free, or kid-friendly
Lancaster History is a Foxduck Highlight and will receive a portion of proceeds. Check out our "Giving Back" page to learn more about our Highlights program
50/50 Blend Lighter and a little softer than the 100% cotton. The addition of the polyester adds durability to the fabric, making a soft durable garment.